BOUCLE

£35.00Price
  • BOUCLE IS BACK! LIKE THE REST OF OUR FABRICS, WE WANTED A NATURAL FIBRE BOUCLE, SO IT TOOK A WHILE TO FIND AND DEVELOPE THIS.

    ALTHOUGH NOT 100%, WE GOT VERY CLOSE WITH 85% COTTON. THE REMAINING 15% POLYESTER DOES NOT EFFECT THE FEEL, WHICH IS STILL A GEORGOUS NATURAL TOUCH, BUT GIVES IT THAT EXTRA STRENGTH THAT MAKES IT IDEAL FOR UPHOLSTERY.

    SUITABLE FOR ALL SOFT FURNISHING NEEDS, CURTAINING, CUSHIONS AND LOTS MORE

    LEFT: MAGNOLIA   (OUT OF STOCK TILL MID AUGUST - ALL ORDERS PLACED ON BACK ORDER AND WILL BE DISPATCHED AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES)

    RIGHT: COCONUT